Mint Chocolate Lasagna is a no-bake dessert with layers of mint cream cheese and chocolate pudding on an Oreo crust. This cool, minty Oreo Delight is the perfect ending to any meal!
Mint Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
It’s no secret that I love my one-pan, no-bake pudding desserts. They are so easy and so yummy.
Yes, yummy is the perfect word to describe them. They’re luscious, creamy and oh-so-good!
Over the years I’ve experimented with several flavors including a chocolate cheesecake version.
My favorite, however, will always be the vanilla and Oreo combination “Oreo Cake” which was always requested on family birthdays.
This time I’ve got a mint chocolate lasagna version that I think will have you licking your fingers.
My sister has been visiting us and when I told her this was on the menu, she was so excited!
Mint chocolate chip was one of our favorite ice cream flavors growing up.
We were also in love with after dinner chocolates which I used to garnish this no-bake dessert.
I love that this dessert is chilled since it accentuates the cool mint flavor.
This dessert starts with a simple Oreo crust, a layer of mint cheesecake filling, then a layer of fudgy chocolate pudding.
It’s all topped off with Cool Whip and chopped mint chocolates (I used Andes candy).
I add some green food dye to the cheesecake layer so everyone knows this isn’t your traditional chocolate lasagna.
The green color makes this a perfect dessert for St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas.
Just add a little at a time until you get the green color as dark as you would like.
For the pudding layer, any flavor chocolate will do, but I prefer to use chocolate fudge or dark chocolate flavored pudding for extra chocolate-y goodness.
For those who are wondering, you can certainly use homemade sweetened whipped cream instead of Cool Whip, but I prefer the convenience and stability of whipped topping.
Mint Oreo Delight
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Green food dye
- 12 oz tub whipped topping, thawed
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz each) chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup crushed mint chocolates, for garnish
- Crush the Oreos in a food processor, or place in resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin. Mix with melted butter and press into the bottom of a 13x9 pan; set aside.
- Beat together cream, powdered sugar and peppermint until creamy. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Add green food dye until desired color is achieved. Spread over Oreo crust.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together pudding mixes and milk for 2 minutes until thick. Pour over cheesecake in an even layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, using a spatula to smooth the top layer. Garnish with chopped mint chocolates. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 211Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g
This recipe first appeared on Amanda’s Cookin’ where I am a guest contributor.